[Healeys] BJ8 Trim rail screws

To: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Trim rail screws
From: Healey <67healey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 16:15:04 -0700

--000000000000e9fb0405dfde3e06

Sorry to have to ask - but I've looked in all the places I can think of
(Anderson & Moment / fasters.xls, and even being on the phone with Moss
motors for far too long)....

Can anyone tell me what the type of screw is for fastening the rear trim
rail (the one that is used for clipping the bottom of the top) to the body?

Thanks in advance,

Neil

--000000000000e9fb0405dfde3e06

es I can think of (Anderson &amp; Moment / fasters.xls, and even being on t=
ne tell me what the type of screw is for fastening the rear trim rail (the =
one that is used for clipping the bottom of the top) to the body?</div><div=

--000000000000e9fb0405dfde3e06--

--===============2611927935839818691==