[Healeys] Fiberfab Jamaican Body

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fiberfab Jamaican Body
From: healeyguy--- via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 16:36:17 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_4596304_455466568.1656088577902

ListersAnyone interested in building a Jamaican?=C2=A0 I have a line on a b=
ody with windshield, back deck glass and doors with regulators and glass.=
=C2=A0Had been a drivable car on a early 3000 chassis, but was dismantled t=
o use the chassis on another restoration. Located in Western Pennsylvania.=
=C2=A0I have a few photos but did not want to bomb the list with large file=
s.=C2=A0Perry=C2=A0=C2=A0
------=_Part_4596304_455466568.1656088577902

with windshield, back deck glass and doors with regulators and
glass.&nbsp;</div>

the chassis on another restoration. Located in Western Pennsylvania.&nbsp;</div>

files.&nbsp;</div>

------=_Part_4596304_455466568.1656088577902--

--===============4692053633793579243==