[Healeys] Greasing the Driveshaft U Joint

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Greasing the Driveshaft U Joint
From: Harold Manifold <manifold@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 09:31:40 -0700

--0000000000001eb7d005e9d36ae4

Hello,

My Healey is nearing completion and after installing the driveshaft I tried
to grease the U-Joint only to find the nozzle on my grease gun is too large
to fit into the u-joint. Is there a grease gun with a narrow nozzle or a
narrow nozzle extension? I replaced the u-joints and used the grease
fittings that came with the new joints. Should the grease nipples (zerk
fitting) be changed to the longer ones?

Thanks... Harold

--0000000000001eb7d005e9d36ae4

and after installing the driveshaft I tried to grease the U-Joint only to f=
ind the nozzle=C2=A0on my grease gun is too large to fit into the u-joint. =
Is there a grease gun with a narrow nozzle or a narrow nozzle extension? I =
replaced the u-joints and used the grease fittings that came with the new j=
oints. Should the grease=C2=A0nipples (zerk fitting) be changed=C2=A0to the=

--0000000000001eb7d005e9d36ae4--

--===============4007870586595813461==