Re: [Healeys] fuel pump

To: healeymanjim <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] fuel pump
From: Ricchardd Mayor <boyracer466@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 17:17:45 -0700
Cc: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
I am a firm believer in the SU fuel pump.  If it ever does quit,  a thump on
the rear bulkhead will free up the points and it will start working again.  It
will always be enough to get you home or around town for the next 6 months with
another thump every now and then.  With electronic pumps they just die and you
are screwed.

Richard Mayor
boyracer466@gmail.com