Re: Motorsports Hall of fame

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Motorsports Hall of fame
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 17:40:47 -0500
Keith, List,

  You beat me to it, but I will happily second the nomination of Al Teague.
I have followed his efforts for a long time and have always been impressed
with his dedication.

> It is my opinion that the one person who truly epitomizes our character is
Al >Teague.. he is a world renown racer who on a budget has sought out a
Record and >tirelessly went after it... Limited budgets and engineering has
not stopped him >from attaining his goal.  Al Teague is in my opinion the
consummate Hot
>Rodder...

  One more little note for all.  Please limit the text you include from

Chuck Rothfuss
Owner, engineer, builder, mechanic, driver, & crew.
USS Wankel
Pole Cat Hollow, NC