Re: Wanted young/fast hot rodder

To: "Wendy Jeffries" <salt@ivic.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wanted young/fast hot rodder
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 19:45:30 -0800
My Son is a driver and he would qualify as the young quotient here....
17yrs old.... Now for the fast part... Well he was faster then me the first
day of our last ECTA meet... but then I spanked him by a mile an hour.. the
next day...( 146.819mph on a 153 record)

Now on to the fast part... Well lets just say we are here to have a good
time.... (the best excuse I can come up with for a Lack of Horse power and
the wrong car)We are running a 1980 Camaro.. with a D motor... and we
really don't anticipate a record this year at Bonneville...

I am not as much passing a torch here as I am sharing my dreams with my
son...
what better way to do some of that male bonding thing...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )