[BOUNCE land-speed@Autox.Team.Net: Admin request of type /\bsubscrib

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: [BOUNCE land-speed@Autox.Team.Net: Admin request of type /\bsubscribe\b/i at line 3]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:26:35 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:54:08 -0600
     From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
     Subject: Re: Power Fest...

Guys I talked to Gray Baskerville at length today and he was somewhat
interested... if not anything more then personally.... he is a real
LSR...from way back and without his interest I wouldn't even subscribe to
Hot Rod anymore.... anyway he may in fact have to do the Powerfest thing
only.. but he is interesting in hearing more about us and what we do... I
sent him the info from the Roadsters web site... THANKS DAVE.... and told
Him we would talk to him when it is a little closer to the event... he may
want sometime before or after the event.... like on Friday or Monday... we
will see... and we may get some ink that way.... of course John Becketts
number is on the bottom of that page and he will most likely call there...
but he has mine also...

yeah.. it was cool in case your wondering... This guy is one of my personal
heroes...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camero ( Land Speed
Racer)