Stuff for Racin' on the Salt..

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Stuff for Racin' on the Salt..
From: "Lawrence E. Mayfield" <mayfield@traveller.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 17:02:15
The thread that Keith started is a very good one. There are probably a lot
of us who could benefit from the experience of those who have been there,
done that. I have all the public messages that have been sent regarding
what to take and and how to do it, but, you know, I'll bet there is a lot
more info out there! If you "old salts" will dig down and remember all of
the things to take, how to race, just like you did for Keith, but more so,
I'll put it all together into a package on the web page, so that it can be
down loaded by everyone. You downunders can contribute also! I'll take
everything and sort it into a checklist/narrative and publish it.

How's that for an offer?

mayf

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield

DrMayf@AOL.com
mayfield@traveller.com <<<<preferred

Bonneville Land Speed Racer, '66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)