Re: Mail

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Mail
From: "Gary & Bonnie" <laronge@myhome.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:02:44 -0700
Well here is one Keith and crew- RUST prevention.
My procedure has been to get the rolling stock home, put on the rain gear
and thoroughly wash the undersides of truck, trailer, and race car with
clear water then a 4:1 solution of vinegar/water then warm soap and water
and finally clear water again. After all that- they still rust.
How are you guys/gals cleaning up after the week of fun?
Gary