Re: FUEL

To: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: FUEL
From: "Wester S. Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:15:38 -0600
Dick,
Have you thought of calling Rick Gold at ERC racing fuels...they are the
fuel suppliers at the salt.  He might  have an opinion or suggestion.  His
tech line is (800) 445-1479. The Racing Gasoline Specs folder is very
technical with their gas blends but he might be able to recommend which one
would work best with additives.  Good luck,  Wester