Re: Bonneville Speedweek Aug 13-21

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bonneville Speedweek Aug 13-21
From: "U.S.F.R.A." <dan.w@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 00:04:37 +0000
>Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 23:50:09 +0000
>To: Jonathan Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, Dan Wright
>From: "U.S.F.R.A." <dan.w@mindspring.com>
>Subject: Re: Bonneville Speedweek Aug 13-21
>
>Hi, thanks for the message.  However you have left off OUR EVENT!!!!
World of Speed is Sepetember 22nd - 25th.  We are a seperate entity from
SCTA-BNI.  We also feel our event is not published near enough and any help
is always appreciated.  Please note that our website has always listed
SCTA-BNI as a link and also listed their dates.  If you will note SCTA-BNI
returns the favor.  Please contact our webmaster:  dan@saltflats.com for
info on exchanging web site links.

>At 12:22 AM 7/19/99 -0600, you wrote:
>> USFRA,  Hello again, boy are we exited Bonneville just a few more weeks
away.
>>I am writing this email because we (Team Amo) feel that Speedweek and World
>>Finals are a very under-pulished events. So we are updating daily our
>>website with photos, video and audio and other teams projects. I have done
>>extensive emailing of magazines, cable television companies, papers, and
>>other big websites to give us the exposure we need to make this endevour
>>successfull. We know people are going to be checking your site daily for
>>updated info leading up the next few weeks, so we would like to know if you
>>can give our site exposure, off of yours for this upcoming event. I have
>>purchased special wireless hardware for my system to have access to the
>>internet while we are at Bonneville since there are no local access
>>providers in the Wendover area.
>>I will also be active in our project for 200 mph, so my days will be very
>>long but the work will pay off to bring updates to the world. We feel this
>>hasn't been done in the past and it needs to be done for exposure to the
>>world, off of the internet.
>>We will be staying at the cabins at Wendovers KOA, so if you have anything
>>you want updated on the internet while we are there just get ahold of us
>>and we will be glad to do what we can. Please also spread the word and tell
>>other teams to get ahold of us there with any pictures or video during
>>speedweek and we can upload it.)
>>Please help us in this project.  thanks again
>>Jonathan Amo (Crew Cheif, Webmaster)
>>Team Amo
>>"Dedicated to the Pursuit of Speed"
>>http://www.amoproductions.com/268/index.html