Re: Salt record return runs

To: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Subject: Re: Salt record return runs
From: "Beverly C. Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:11:42 -0700
John - you will have exactly the same distance both ways - you will have a two
mile approach - three timed miles and a two mile shut down - with your average
being taken of the same "relative" mile, rather than the same "physical" mile -
If Larry's explanation is accurate - it was my understanding that with nine
miles
available we would be using the same "physical" mile - we will be discussing
this
extensivley, I'm sure, at the next SCTA / BNI meeting (this Friday night) and I
will give you the latest from the "officials".
Bev