Re: Schedule?

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Schedule?
From: "Joseph Timney" <TIMNEYJJ@sterlingdi.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:50:29 -0400
Keith, I think that's a great idea. I think the Bean Bandits have their deal on
Tuesday night and Ted from Wisconsin has his deal on monday. Maybe you should
call the KOA and see when we could reserve the Tent. Or we could go back to
Susy's Hide-a-way on Wed. night like we did last year.
>>> "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net> 07/28 9:41 AM >>>
Okay folks so we are there for a number of Days... and I had the Pleasure
last year of going to a Party with John Beckett and Lionel Williams... Wait
there was Beer and Sausage Involved... I think Joe Timney was there
also...( Joe Can't inspect my car at Bville so I get to beat him up a
little here... and he is a semi good sport)

Besides the Drivers meeting and Rookie introduction are there any other
things I shouldn't miss to make this a complete experience?   (racing being
obvious)

Would a List Dinner fit in anyone's schedule?  I know there are a ton of
traditional things you folks do with friends... and I don't want to
interfere with that... but it might be nice to put a face on all of us...
any suggestions?

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )( which has a semi sorta done air Dam.. does the
whittling ever stop?)