Re: Bonneville - Racers are all alike!

To: dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com, land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Bonneville - Racers are all alike!
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 08:01:20 -0700 (PDT)
It's funny how racers are all alike in that
respect.  No matter how early you start getting
ready, it's always a full, -hell-bent-for-leather
thrash the night before the races.  I used to
start getting ready for Daytona the weekend that
I got home from Daytona - Yet, when the next year
rolled around, I always found myself up all night
at the hotel, putting last minute things
together.  Why weren't they done six months ago?
I don't know.  I guess that's just part of
racing. My wife's favorite question comes to
mind:  "AND YOU DO THIS FOR FUN?"  I wish all of
you guys the very best of luck at B-Ville.  Wish
I could be there too!

Dick J