Re: Newbie wants new class

To: "David Haile \(ICG Software\)" <dhaile@woodward.com>,
Subject: Re: Newbie wants new class
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 13:44:12 -0700 (PDT)
That would seem sensible to me.  Kind of like
cubic inch brakdowns in internal combustion
classes. But then, what I think is not really
what counts here.  Contacts can be found at;
www.scta-bni.org, then go from home page to
electronic mail, then to the list of officers and
board members.  For USFRA contact
dan@saltflats.com; and for ECTA it's John Beckett
at landspeedracer@msn.com.  SCTI-BNI is kinda the
grand daddy of all, and sets the basic rules.
ECTA will pretty much mirror their rules.  USFRA
has a set of rules which is also close to SCTI,
but they also have a few other classes and
activities of their own. More than likely, most
of the key people will see your posting right
here on the list, but you might want to put
together a multi-address letter to them.  Don't
expect a lot of quick response until after
Speedweek.  All of the "movers and shakers" are
all wrapped up in the big week right now.
Good luck.
Dick J

--- "David Haile (ICG Software)"