RE: Best day to visit Bonneville during the SCTA/BIN World Finals

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: RE: Best day to visit Bonneville during the SCTA/BIN World Finals
From: "Maslo,Jeff" <JeffM@MULTUM.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 19:22:14 -0600
Keith,

Thanks for the response.

I'd love to be there for the entire event but....

I will be bringing the girlfriend and her two kids. The girlfriend likes
racing. The kids are Chevy fanatics. I'm dreaming of some day having a car.

Anyhow, I can get them there for 1 day but not 4, so I have to pick a good
one.

Jeff Maslo
jeffm@multum.com