Re: Nissan on Dyno

To: landspeedracer@email.msn.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nissan on Dyno
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 12:57:06 EST
John; 360 sounds like a lot for a single cam 2 valve motor. I would like to
think that we will get 260 when I get cams, roller rockers, solid lifters
(anybody know what the top rpm was for an '84 Nissan with hydraulic lifters)?
and grind the ports to manifold size. There is quite a mismatch now. But we
have a base line and picked up 40 hp from Nissan specs for what thats worth.
And the good news is thats Jack's car ran 221 with 150hp Flathead (215 record
average) and F/GS record is 220 so it seems that even with mostly stock
Nissan we are in the ballpark. Proof is on the salt.  Rich Fox