Re: Attracting new comers/ Classes

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Attracting new comers/ Classes
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 17:46:33 EDT
Jon; Years ago I ran a gas altered coup at the drags. If I wanted to run fuel
i would have run in fuel coup. If I wanted to run a roadster I would have
been in roadster class. If I wanted to run a blower I would have been in
supercharged class. Then they combined the coups and roadsters. Than they
started Bracket Racing ("And the winner is the loser"). I quit. It made a
better TV package but it was no fun for me.     I don't care what my friends
think. Most of my friends are racers and understand anyway. If you combined
gas and fuel blown and unblown anyone who didn't run a blown fuel motor would
be foolish,   Rich Fox