Another chat server for landracing

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another chat server for landracing
From: jon amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 22:28:25 -0600
List,

Due to the problems with the current chat server, I am once again going
to try another chat program, I do not know how well it will work, but
please take a look before chat Tuesday night and register yourself a
name and password.
The link you can take to the chat page is as follows
http://www.landracing.com/Chat&Message/chatboard.html

This is also a JAVA chat, but it much simpler code and should run 10
times faster, load 10 times faster than the other chat servers I have
had. The old chat servers I liked for the nice little nicks and nacks,
this is just a simple chat server and do the job fine and fast.

Take a look during the day and register before the evening so you can
get in with no problems.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com