Re: My WOS adventure Part 1.

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: My WOS adventure Part 1.
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:40:55 -0700
John,
 Sounds like you guys did great and had a good time doing it.  I could be
all wet here but I think that dense cool air that builds horsepower is also
a lot harder to push the car thru. Air density is one of the factors
considered in calculating how much power it takes to go a certain speed with
a known Cd of the car.  For what it's worth.
Howard Nafzger
448 B/FS