Re: "D" motor

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: "D" motor
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 08:35:05 -0500
This compares to my D Motor Pretty well.... 2.9 Stroke Cast Iron Block
Studded 4 bolt Mains 4.045 bore
Cam Dynamic's out of the Box ( short track Cam we think) .630 lift and 1.5
rockers...Jesel Belt Drive... 1 3/4 headers... New Race Demon Circle Track
Carb ( Thanks to Dave for making that Happen..) Used to be a set of 292
casting Hogan Heads...) and 410hp at the rear wheels adjusted to what we
think is 566hp at the Crank... and it ran 232-234 before I shut it off with
a 200hp Nitrous shot which was TUNED Perfectly... Damn Good Plugs and even
Better Pistons when I took the Heads off... Sorta....