Re: Martha Stewart Goes to the WOS

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Martha Stewart Goes to the WOS
From: "Jenifer McKitrick" <jenifer@gearheadmagazine.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 12:29:18 -0700
"With Jenifer living in San Francisco and having worked there myself for
five
years, I'm really surprised she used the terms she did in describing the
fire suit.  "Mustard" and "Aubergine" would be much more the kind of color
description you would hear in The City."

Actually, I would call it with mustard and cranberry....sort of like a
Martha Stewart holiday stuffing...and yep, I am from Gearhead and that was
my jacket with the cross.

This list is fun, what a bunch of characters....

jenifer
aka the FOXY CHEVROLADY
http://home.earthlink.net/~jenomatic/