RE: Want to contact Harry or Richard Paulson

To: "L S R" <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Felton" <daf@2xtreme.net>
Subject: RE: Want to contact Harry or Richard Paulson
From: "Beverly Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:18:28 -0700
I'm sorry to report that you are too late to purchase that roadster -
The Sidewinders just got two new members last week who ran their roadster
at the October dry lakes meet - which they just purchased from Harry
Paulson.
Their entry number is 341 and I got a photo for the scta web site - take a
look tomorrow.
It has been painted racing red - and the rookie driver made his first
licensing pass at 149 mph.
Bev Stanley

--- Beverly Stanley
--- beverlycst@earthlink.net