Re: The easy part - - HA! Part 2

To: OHFASTONE@aol.com, owner-land-speed@autox.team.net, DrMayf@aol.com,
Subject: Re: The easy part - - HA! Part 2
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:11:43 -0700 (PDT)
Not very seriously.

By the way, enjoyed our little chat.  If ya get a
chance, take some pictures of that baby hemi and
post them.  I'd like to take some more looks,
even if I never get my hands on one.  Just be
interesting to look at.

I located a 3x2 setup for my Dodge Red Ram.  If
it ain't sold by the time I get back from Maxton
- assuming I have any money left -I'll be getting
that.  Soon as I get back, the Camaro gets parked
in the left hand side of the shop, and I'm back
to work on my roadster.  Can't wait to drop that
Red Ram between those rails.  I'll stick with the
roadster until about July or so, then it'll be
time to start getting the Camaro tuned up and
painted for WOS.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *