Re: Wendover rainfall

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wendover rainfall
From: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:28:55 -0700
List, and Wes,

First, it has rained in Wendover, but according to our sources the course
has not been damaged by the rain.  Bob Higbee is not on the salt dragging.
His dragging efforts completed last Thursday, 5 October.  Rick Vesco and
crew did additional dragging on the International course Sunday, 8 October.

The BNI will check the race course Friday morning for the offical word.  I
will post it as soon as I can and you can check the office at 805-526-1805.

Mike Manghelli
SCTA President