Re: Search engine

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Search engine
From: "Dave Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 06:55:50 -0700
Hey You Guys,
No I haven't died and gone to heaven yet. My computer died again and was out
for almost a month. Any of you coming out to the World Finals? I am loading
my car up this weekend and heading out Monday if the weather holds. Going to
run C/GAlt again. Lots of stuff has been going on but I am able to still run
and glad of it.  Sounds like Turk and the boys are still runnin amuck,
that's great, missed all of you out there. See you at the salt, I hope,
Dave Haller #93 C/GAlt