Maxton Vs WF

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maxton Vs WF
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 10:57:26 -0500
Hey heres a Valid thought.... if you were going to the World Finals and got
Rained out... how bout a quick Jaunt to Maxton on the 28th and 29th?   It's
our last meet of the Year.. and we have this Semi Hotly contested Points
race going on...

Great Traction... if it rains we can be running in No time after it
stops.... and Lots of Semi Soft Records....

I understand they even Sell Beverages.... I have a supply of Two Club Hats
in Stock.... and would be happy to hand you one..... all ya gotta do
is........ well you know the drill....

I think this will be our Biggest Meet of the Year.. Will Handzel is coming
back... doing a One Pager for some Rag... and there is a Swap Meet To
Boot.... Bring your old Junk and Make the Gas Money up for the Trip Back..

Keith ( I would be Very Grateful if your Old Junk included a New Billet
Steel 2.8" stroke Crank with 350 mains and was Balanced to 1986 grams)(
Sonny Bryant or WinBerg are Perfered)