Re: Flathead V-8 rod bearings

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Flathead V-8 rod bearings
From: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 05:14:02 -0700
Do you flathead lovers know that Halibrand has about 200 24 stud flathead
blocks for sale in the $1500.00 range??  'Seems they found them in a
warehouse in France packed in cosmoline, they were being used in some sort
of government vehicle until the 80's. They also have some complete engines,
The blocks are supposed to be stronger than a Henry-made block but
everything else is the same. Halibrand is teaming up with Motor City
Flatheads on the sale of these. Contacts are: www.halibrand.com and
www.motorcityflathead.com .

John Backus