List Imput

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: List Imput
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 04:04:11 -0500
We came up with a fancy term for folks that hang out in the back round and
don't ask questions ... ( formerly lurkers)... but the answer remains that
we need questions... even questions of Dubious Quality...

It has become clear that there are Two Sides to the List ... the Technical
Side and secondly the Social Side...
( I consider beating Keith up the Social Side... hey if you didn't pick on
me I would worry... or at least change deoderants) your imput on either side
is required.... Even if your asking the same question that was asked
before... we have new folks and New answers I am sure....

The only real Rules here are to treat folks with dignity... and I guess not
to beat someone up cause they don't spell something correctly... It's always
been about the content of the Message more then the way the words were put
together...

Real Deal here... Now be afraid to jump in any time and ask a Silly
Question....

Keith  (Yes in my world there are some Silly Questions... "Do I have to pay
for my Rock Today?" "Does Keith Like to Go Fast"  " Does Jon Like Sailor
Suits?")