SCTA Pres/History

To: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>, "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>,
Subject: SCTA Pres/History
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 04:37:12 -0500
Hey Mike.... You could even Tell folks in that little Post Script that your
the SCTA President... working now on your second Year ... Take a Sec and
Tell us how that works... How do you guys Pick your Presidents... what the
terms of office are.... maybe a little history... I would really like Tom
Bryant to give us a Bit of History on that too.... Come to think of it I
have never seen a list of the Past Presidents of the SCTA.... I know a
couple of names are surprising... cause they include folks That we all
know.... ( Hey Dan)

We talked a Min at Speedweek about your incident a couple of years back....
anything you can share about that?

Keith ( Hey Mike... We do appreciate the work... tough Job everyone thinks
is Cool.... but not many really want to do it...  Speed week was a Great
accomplishment for your organization.. I am honestly fascinated by the
quality of folks that volunteer and the length of time some of you folks
have been doing it)