Re: Landracing more exciting

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: Landracing more exciting
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:39:26 -0700 (PDT)
Jonathan,
One always thinks of the Kiwanis, Lions and
Rotary when they think of Community Service.  If
your part in the Land Racing Community had to be
described, I guess we would call you the Kiwanis,
Rotary and Lions Club of the LSR Community.
Thanks for all the fine stuff you are doing for
our community.

Dick J
in East Texas

--- Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>