World Finals Cancellation

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "mmanghel@hughes.net" <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Subject: World Finals Cancellation
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:52:19 -0500
Hi Gang,
I keep forgetting to say thank you.......
When the race was cancelled a couple of weeks ago I was fortunate enough to
receive notification of the cancellation within an hour or so.

Mike, your folks are just great! Roy Creel called us. Thanks Roy.

And, I suppose that it helped that we were pre-entered and you knew that we
were coming. So for non-preentered racers.......you might consider preentering?

It is a real pleasure to have the kind of support that your organization
provides. Keep it up when you can.

Grateful Racer here!

Skip Higginbotham