Need a few good people!!!

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need a few good people!!!
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:56:27 -0600
Ok your not signing up for the army or anything, but Keith since you
like those sailors I can arrange for a recruiter for you....
Im looking for a few people from the different clubs, ECTA, SCTA, USFRA
that would be willing to upload a simple article about events going on
in the landspeed world. Mostly after an event make a small report.
Looking for information like 200 mph club updates after the events (ive
never seen a ECTA 200 mph club letter for new members, who is in charge
of that? (mmm Keith), New records at the meets, small articles on what
happened during the event, or any interesting news about land speed
racing. I dont know it all I only report what I know, and only limited
on what I can post on what I hear. But I dont make all the meets too.
This is a new addition to the new site coming, that I can have people
write articles and add them to the site automatically with ever emailing
me. You dont need any fancy stuff. You insert the article into a script
that is run thru your browser and hit upload. Adds it to the site
automatically. Hopefully I will get some more information from across
the world, ok mostly the states. And Im not a very good writer anyway,
but it sure helps reporting whats going on in the landspeed world to
other viewers. If you would like to write and add to the site email me
and I will send you the web address to make this happen.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com