Re: The color purple

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: The color purple
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:07:10 -0600
Keith and all Maxton bound, BEST OF LUCK, may the force (nitrous) be with you.
Please think of us poor saps sitting here dreaming of Speed Week 2001(no lie,
had one last night), and please if at all possible, take some pics and history
of mods of some of the bikes coming up there, there is a website on the net that
has some serious banter going on about the Kawasaki zx12R  vs the Suzuki Hayabus
thing, any info appreciated.

Joe (hoping I can get my wife to hold my drill, you know, for the vehicle
maintenance that MUST be done)  Amo  :)