Re: 302 GMC

To: Nafzger <nafzger@vtc.net>
Subject: Re: 302 GMC
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:22:23 -0700
Howard; Are you are talking about the GMC V6 built in the late 50's? If
so it has a 4" bore and stroke, timing gear instead of chain. I haven't
built one in years but I think the heads are kind of junk like the 409
chevy. The ones in the trucks had no horsepower and poor gas mileage.
I've never seen any HP parts for one.
                Doug Odom in big ditch