Re: Very Used Items

To: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Subject: Re: Very Used Items
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:54:23 -0800
Chuck; I knew a guy that took all his broken parts and welded or glued
them together. I asked him what the hell is that? He said it was his DNF
trophy. I don't know how big it ever got but I would be depressed every
time I looked at the thing. Would have to be the most expensive trophy
in the world.
                        Doug Odom in big ditch