Re: E Motors

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: E Motors
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:48:01 -0800 (PST)
I've got to second John's position here, Chuck.
I have never been a Chevy man, just because they
are so common.  I mean, an Isuzu DOHC 4, Desoto
hemi, Dodge 241 - like I really go for that
unique stuff too, but I can tell you that I've
got this SB Chev on the track for what a set of
pistons for any of those aforementioned motors
would cost.  I thought about a Chev BB 427 as
recent as two months ago, and I know, beyond a
shadow of a doubt, that I can build everything I
need out of a SB Chev for the cost of a set of
pistons for that BB too.  Unless ya just gotta do
it your way (different) the SB Chev is the only
cost conscious way to go.

Dick J

--- John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>

http://calendar.yahoo.com/