Re: Big Magnet in Drain Plug -a sticky subject!

To: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, <ardunbill@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: Big Magnet in Drain Plug -a sticky subject!
From: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:33:44 -0500
Mr. Amo is right, I tore apart a rear-end on a Blazer I had and found a
magnet stuck to the back of the "punkin", it had a few shavings on it and I
replaced it after we finished work on it. One on the outside should work
okay if it is strong enough.

By the way, just heard the election results and I won't politicize, but as
half of the crowd said when Lady Godiva rode side-saddle nude thru London
"hurrah for our side". !!!