Re: Where is Everyone?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Where is Everyone?
From: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 21:23:38 -0500
Oh, that's what happened....   I just want to wish everyone a Happy New
Year, you are the greatest bunch of "motorheads" I have had the pleasure to
be associated with, wife Bobbie and I first visited the salt in '98 and that
fulfilled one of my lifelong dreams. When we returned in "00" and I got to
drive on the salt and get a license, that fullfilled a lifelong fantasy! I
have to again thank John Beckett, Joe Timney and Lionel Williams for making
2000 a year I'll always remember. Here's wishing all of you a fast, safe
2001 (and another hat for Keith).

God Bless each of you!!!

John Backus