RE: New guys !

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <RAWAWA@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: New guys !
From: "George Mitchell" <americanpartnerinrussia@starpower.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:18:55 -0200
Dick,
 my dually  and trailer have to sit at my parents house in the suburbs. Some
streets near my house are tough to fit the truck through let alone park it
safely. Those fenders are just too expensive !! hell somebody dragged my
volvo 245 out into traffic two weeks ago.--- By the way incredibly strong
car -- clipped the bumper cover back on ,snapped in the quarter trim again
and you can't even tell it was hit. Best 900 bucks I ever spent
George in a soon to be snowy DC

Note: I did spend about 5 grand extra on wheels, tires , lowered springs ,
shock , nitrous big valves, cam, etc. Blue book-- $700
It still makes sense to me .