Re: Emergency's

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Emergency's
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:02:44 -0600
there is this enormous pool of talent here.... Simply as the questions and
you will get answers....

Recommendation #1 Buy a RULE BOOK ( ECTA and SCTA if your going to run
both )

#2.... read the dang thing.... ( those of you in Alabama drop by here Miss
Kathy gives free reading lessons and is a great hand sign interpeter ( she
always tells me what that other driver ment )

# 3 ask questions

You don't have to do it in that order.... but it helps form semi intelligent
questions.... not that that is required...

Keith