Re: GOT A PUTER PROBLEM !!! NEED HELP - - - - - PART II

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: GOT A PUTER PROBLEM !!! NEED HELP - - - - - PART II
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 00:53:40 -0000
I FORGOT TO MENTION BRUCE THAT THE SYMPTOM THAT REALLY SHOWS THAT YOU NEED
MORE MESSAGES IS WHEN IT "STARTS TO ACT FUNNY" LIKE YOU DISCRIBE.

JUST LIKE A FLOPPY DISC DOES WHEN ITS ALMOST FULL AND THEY "ACT FUNNY" SO
DOES THE MAIN CPU WHEN YOU RUN LOW ON MESSAGES.  REMEMBER BACK A WHILE WHEN
EVERY ONE YOU SENT ANYBODY WENT OUT AT LEAST TWICE ? MAN YOU WERE SURE
SENDING OUT MESSAGES LIKE THERE WAS NO TO-MARROW! AND THEY WERE SOoooo LONG.
   THAT EATS UP MESSAGE SPACE LIKE CRAZY.  NO WONDER YOU RAN OUT.......

SHAZAM THEN!

          ......THATS WHERE ALL YOU MESSAGES WENT!  SORRY, I GUESS YOU'LL
JUST HAVE TO RE-CONTACT YOU COMPUTER MAKER AND ORDER MORE.  I THINK THEY
COME ON A CD.   MAYBE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MORE IF YOU HAVE A CREDIT CARD
MEBBE... GOOD LUCK WITH IT BRUCE.

     YER PAL, -DIRTY DOUG  (who'll see you Saturday at the STROKERS reunion
in Springfield Mass. ( I hope....)  )