Re: Fire detection

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Subject: Re: Fire detection
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 07:32:31 -0800
Howard
I looked at a couple of remote electric cut off switch's this year. A simple
push rod maybe 1/4 " in dia. through  section of the body clearly marked
would work. It's not going to effect the streamlining of the vehicle. If the
rod sticks through and allows for enough travel to activate the switch,
that's all that's needed.

The placement should be in an accessible area and with a little thought it
can be. Having to open a cockpit cover or reach inside a vehicle to do it is
not in my book good thinking.

Glen