pri tickets

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: pri tickets
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:25:46 EST
Larry, as I recall you can get tickets as you enter. You need a business card
proving you work at an auto related industry (or own one) admission is free.
Subscribers to the PRI monthly magazine have forms to send for tickets. The
magazine is also free.

John
Thanks for the information on the tickets and the generous offer by Grib. I
got a little bit ahead of myself as we will be in Florida visiting our
daughter on that date. But have been looking forward to going to Don Garlits
museum on the way back. Larry Mac