meteors

To: "Land-speed@autox.team.n" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: meteors
From: "Rose & Terry Hunt" <hunt@Kuentos.guam.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 14:51:48 +1000
Fastmetal and list,  I was aware of the big time meteor shower since I read
about it in the local paper. Guam is supposed to be the ideal place to view
the event. Apparently, some people are coming here to see it. Unfortunately,
it's raining buckets. The situation reminds me of our trip to Bonneville in
the early  90's when we arrived to find the lake under water and only a couple
of race vehicles in sight. One was a M/C streamliner from New Zealand. What a
bummer! Since then we check the weather reports. We had some time to kill so
we toured Calif. .Ultimately this led to our purchase of a property in
Templeton for retirement. I can hardly wait. Terry Hunt, Guam Bomb, #743