Re: Speedway/Aero quip

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <ardunbill@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: Speedway/Aero quip
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 11:35:47 -0800
Speaking of Aeroquip, we sell both new and used. There is a newer steel
braided line that is less than half the weight, but I don't know that weight
is a big concern in LSR. You can check our pricing at
http://www.musclemotorparts.com/an_menu.htm I know it seems like I'm always
putting in a plug for MMS but even our new prices beat Summit.
Grib