Re: More Virus

To: <DaCudaKid@aol.com>, <Land-Speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Virus
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:33:52 -0800
Yes, I looked for the files that Louise identified and they were there. Ran
Norton Anti Virus and deleted them. Incidentally I didn't open the
attachment, Outlook express and its "preview plane" (displays messages
automatically)  did it for me. Normally that feature only displays pictures
automatically but this time was different. I turned off that feature.
Jim in Palmdale