Re: Virus problem

To: drmayf@teknett.com, webmaster@landracing.com, DaCudaKid@aol.com
Subject: Re: Virus problem
From: DaCudaKid@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:19:21 EST
Actually there is tons of software for Macs, usually the software is the best
of its type.  There is a lot of junk software available for the PC, you won't
find any (or much) for a Mac. What you can do on a PC, you can do better on
the Mac.  I can show you quite a few companies that I know use Macs daily,
some are in music, some manufacture auto parts, some manufacture stuff for
the aviation and aerospace industry.
Mikew in L.A.