Virus & answers

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Virus & answers
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (pork.pie)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 21:39:07 +0100
Hi folks,

I'm now for a week on the list and got in this time more virus in my mails as I
got the last five years - since I start to use this high techn.... - from you
guys.

Please do me a favor and use a proper virus scanner.

If someone got an old one or miss them totally - the Norton Virus Scanner is
okay, simple in the update and not to expensive.

For Jim and Rose & Terry, I think you read before that you got a bloody bastard
on your PC - it was necessary to kill your mails due to this virus, so it was
not possible to download the picture you attached in your reply to my
introduction.

Please, try it again, after your PC was checked and approved by a vermin
exterminator - means virus free.

To Keith,

great, that you enjoy the drive on the autobahn, hope you didn't overtake on
the
right side, the right side is the left side......
To give you the real creep - I got a (inofficial) measured record on the
autobahn  200.5 mph average over a distance of 10 km (approx. 6 miles) with a
peak of 214 mph. The autobahn was NOT clossed for public, means normal traffic.
Got a test engineer with his test equipment on his leg on the passenger seat -
he was a little bit white in the face, why?
Inofficial - because I used a not street legal race car - Porsche 934 LeMans.

Honestly, I was exhaust after this run - the road strats to be very small.

With fastest wishes and keep your PC's clean.

Thomas "Pork Pie" Graf