Re: list quest quest

To: <RAWAWA@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: list quest quest
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:35:36 -0600
By George.... I think your right Bob.... ( can't say that name without
thinking bout Apples... )  List quest does seem to be Gone.... I'll check
with MJB and see what's up with it.... it's important to our ultimate long
term data base to have the ability to store e-mails....

Keith ( if ya had to wonder what name.... at least your thinking )
> From: RAWAWA@aol.com
> To: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: list quest quest
> Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 6:06 PM
>
> Seriously Keith,..when was the last time you or anybody got onto List
Quest's